Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 61 - The longest day ever

These pictures are not accurate for portion sizes. My baby boy is sick so there is not much sleep happening, and when I'm up for so many hours I get hungry more often and eat more.

I ate double portions of breakfast (one at 7, one at 10), I ate half a huge plate of roasted vegetable with lunch, and throughout the night I ended up eating FIVE pieces of bruschetta. Yum yum yum.


Breakfast

IMG_6315


- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Decaf Coffee (the blend I buy is Gorilla Decaf by Organic Coffee Company. A little pricy but so worth it.)



Lunch

IMG_6328


- Tempeh Taco Filling over butter lettuce with cilantro and fresh diced grape tomatoes
- Roasted carrots, onions, and potatoes


Dinner

IMG_6348


- Millet bread toast with Hannah Bruschetta topping
- Prosecco by Cupcake Winery


IMG_6327


- More roasted carrots, onions, and potatoes


IMG_6352


- Roasted Asparagus

No comments:

Post a Comment