Another failed recipe due to bad ingredients. I need to find some exciting new things to try. My meals are repeating themselves a LOT.
- Rice Noodle soup (Made a fresh batch and it tasted horrible. I think the new bag of noodles was past date or something. The whole pot of soup tasted musty and dirty. Only ate a little)
- Toast with Earth Balance
- Corn chips and hummus
- Sauteed onions, bell pepper, garlic, and beans over spinach
- Tofu Summer rolls with peanut sauce
- Imagine - Creamy Harvest Corn Soup (ick. I LOVE corn, but this soup just tasted like hot corn water. Blah)
- Glutino Pretzels (very carby and processed, but good!)