Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 45 - Veg Fest!

Had a blast at the Central Florida Veg Fest today. I wandered the booths for over three hours and ran into quite a few friends. A lovely lovely day surrounded by fun vegan food :)


Breakfast:

- Rice noodle soup (just another morning soup I threw together. Carrot, onion, potato, peas, mushrooms, spinach, ginger powder, and noodles)



Snack:

- Coffee and a gf brownie (I couldn't resist)



Lunch:


(picture from my mom's blog)


- 1/2 Summer Roll and some rice from Loving Hut
- Chhole and Rice from Khasiyat
- Cupcakes from Raphsodic (Yes, cupcakeS, plural. I ended up eating three! I have no control when it comes to cupcakes. Ate a Vanilla Cloud, Fauxstess, and Apple Crisp!)



Dinner:

- Imagine Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Gluten-Free Bead with Earth Balance



Snack:

- White bean hummus and corn chips
- Bob's Red Mill Brownies (SO many calories today!! Baked goods are my kyrptonite!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment