Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 44 - Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Brownies

I tried a Bob's Red Mill GF brownie mix for the first time using Earth Balance, cornstarch + water instead of egg, and added some vegan chocolate chips. They were fairly chocolate and pretty good once cooled, but they had a weird tangy taste from the garbanzo bean flour.

I'm realizing that my higher sugar intake makes me hungrier, especially lat at night.


Breakfast:

- Vietnamese take-out leftovers from last night
- Starbucks Vanilla Soy Latte (HOLY SMOKES SO AMAZING! Realized later I accidentally forgot to order decaf.)



Lunch:



- Corn chips with Tuscan White Bean Hummus
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Brownie



Dinner:

- Lentils and Rice over a big pile of spinach
- ANOTHER Vanilla Soy Latte (Decaf this time, and almost as good as regular. My new autumn drink :)



Late Sack:

- Tempeh Chili
- Garlic Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment