Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 42 - Lentil Hummus

Bad news: I lost my camera battery charger which is why I haven't been posting photos lately. I know it makes it a lot less interesting when you can't see the food I'm writing about, which is why I've been slacking on putting up a new post every day. I will try to work on this (and I ordered a new off-brand charger!)

Good news: I've now lost over 35 pounds, can fit into 12's (that are getting a little loose), and my thighs don't touch anymore!


(Was on the road at 8:30am and out of town today)

Breakfast:

- A few corn chips with hummus



Lunch:

- Pb & J on millet bread (my first taste of peanut butter in MONTHS)
- Five Guys Fries (made me so sick. Five Guys, you are gross)



Snack:




- Corn chips with Spicy Yellow Lentil Hummus with Sunflower Seeds and Apricots (AMAZING!!!!!)
- Silk Pumpkin Spice Soy Milk



Dinner:

- Tempeh Chili
- Sami's Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip (odd crumbly texture from the almond flour, but a nice treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment