Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 34 - Chocolate Pudding

Bas news: I'm struggling to keep up with updating this blog daily and I'm forgetting some of my foods when I don't write it down right away :/

Good news: I started making my own pudding that is totally amazing, so I don't have to pay so much $$ for those tiny Zen chocolate pudding cups!


Breakfast:

- Can not remember!



Lunch

- Amy's Organic Tofu, Brown Rice & Vegetables
- Chick-fil-a French Fries



Snack:

- Corn chips and hummus



Dinner:

- Vegan Lasagna
- Chocolate Pudding made with Almond Milk


Chocolate Pudding

2 C unsweetened almond milk
3 TBSP corn starch
1/2 C sugar
1/3 C cocoa powder
pinch of salt
2 tsp vanilla extract

Combine almond milk, corn starch, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer, whisking constantly until thick and glossy. Chill for a few hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment