Yikes. After totally avoiding tofu for a few years, I'm going on tofu overload. I'm loving the texture and added protien, but I know it is overly processed and too much can mess with my hormones (and Oliver's). I'm gong to attempt to start cutting back...soon.
- Tofu Scramble with Mushrooms, onions and peppers
- Uncle Matt's OJ
- Garden Rolls with Tofu and Peanut Sauce
- Clear Vegetable Noodle Soup
- Stir fried vegetables with jasmine rice
- Leftover Soup and Stir fry from lunch
- Fried Potatoes and onions