Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 32 - Ethos

I was giddy with excitement to try the Sunday Brunch at Ethos, an all vegan restaurant in Orlando that has gluten-free options. My happiness extended throughout the day when we went to Starbucks for a soy frap and Raphsodic Bakery for Vegan GF cupcakes. Lovely day :)


Breakfast (Snack):

- Toast with Earth Balance butter



Brunch:

Screen Shot 2011-10-11 at 6.53.57 PM

- Tofu Scramble with Home Fries (no picture of this, but I took one of my friends and their mimosas)



Snack: (EVIL SUGAAAR)

- Decaf Cafe Vanilla Frap with soy - no whip
- Vegan Gluten-Free Cupcakes from Raphsodic Bakery! (Apple Crisp flavor is delicious!)



Dinner:

- Tempheh Chili (made another batch!)
- Garlic Bread

1 comment:

  1. I have SO many questions about vegan-ism/living a gluten-free existence. I haven't had any land animal meat in over two weeks and am fine with that... I have had seafood twice. I love it and can't help it!

    I felt so great while not having any dairy or meat products, but the moment I started, I felt icky again, but I love cheese. Love it. I don't know how I can do it longterm without cheese. Isn't that lame?

    This blog is a great resource and we have found lots of yummy goodies here. Joel especially loved that cobbler you posted for us. He wants Margot to have it for her birthday this year.

    Speaking of Margot, Joel wants to switch her to soy/rice or almond milk. No dairy for her, ever. Do you know anything about this? What will you give Oliver?

    Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated. I know you are super busy, but if you have the time... please let me know how and why you live this way and what means you use to stay on track if you're tempted to veer.

    ReplyDelete