This turned into a horrible day of junk food eating after lunch. I turn into an eating machine when traveling 15 hours from Kentucky back to Orlando.
DO NOT EAT THIS WAY. YOU WILL FEEL DISGUSTING.
- Fried Potatoes and Onions
- Synergy - Raspberry Chia Kombucha
- Ginger Snap Larabar (these make the perfect travel food - all natural and tasty)
- Amy's Brown Rice With Black-Eyed Peas and Veggies
- Kettle Brand Baked Potato Chips Hickory Honey Barbeque (over the coarse of the day I ate an entire BAG)
- Kettle Brand - Tias! Sweet Baja Barbeque
- Sabra - Roasted Pine Nut Hummus (half a small container!)
- Steak 'n Shake - Large French Fries (Yes. I had french fries for dinner *shame*)
- Grande Starbucks Cafe Vanilla Fappuccino With Soy Milk - No Whip