Officially vegan for a week and feeling fantastic. I love seeing how much produce I am eating now!
- Raisin millet toast
- Chunks of Energy - Organic Cacao With Goji 100% Raw
- Leftover Quinoa and Black Beans
- Kale chips (a million and one recipes for this already online, just use google)
- Guacamole and Garden of Eatin' Yellow Corn chips
- Beans with tomatoes, zucchini,and potatoes (based off of this recipe)
This was really yummy and filling. I ate it over a bed of spinach, but I think it would be even better with a little extra water/broth and seasoning with the spinach mixed in and turned into a stew.
Beans with Tomatoes, Zucchini and Potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
6 cloves garlic minced
2 red tomatoes, diced
2-3 small russet potatoes, diced
1/2 C water
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp coarse sea salt
2 zucchini, chopped
2 15oz cans cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
In a large pan, saute oil and garlic for about a minute over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, potatoes, water, rosemary, and salt and simmer covered for about 15-20 minutes.
Once potatoes are tender, add in the zucchini and beans and heat through for 10 minutes. Season additionally to taste and serve!