Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 14 - Whole Foods Hot Bar Madness

Another day on the road with little food planning so things were just thrown together on the fly.


Breakfast:

- Potato Kale Soup (finished this giant batch of soup. It was good at first...now I'm over it)
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (leftover from a double batch I made yesterday)


Lunch:

[picture will be added later]

- Red Beans and Rice
- Brown rice with garlic green beans, steamed broccoli, squash, and onions. (Whole foods hot bar prcies are insane! This small box was over $12!)
- Coconut water (with pulp!)
- Chocolate Pudding Made With Almond Milk (so so gooood)


Snack:

- Roasted salted pumpkin seeds
- Chunks of Energy - Organic Cacao With Goji 100% Raw,


Dinner:

- Rice Spaghetti with leftover eggplant "meat" sauce from yesterday

1 comment:

  1. I just finished watching Forks Over Knives, and I think I am really ready to start eliminating meat from my diet. :)

    and I will most definitely be making pumpkin pie oatmeal in the morning!

    ReplyDelete